Femtosecond laser for industrial and medical applications
1030nm, 290fs, 6W, 20uJ
Maintenance-free & turn-key
Passively air cooled
Adjustable pulse duration and power
Stainless steel black and colour marking
Punching above its weight
For many applications the speed of femtosecond pulse processing is limited not by laser power but by sample constrains.
In these cases Indylit 6 laser offers great value – very short (and widely tuneable) femtosecond pulse duration, perfect beam quality, excellent long term stability of optical parameters. All this is delivered in ultracompact passively air cooled fiber platform designed to withstand many years of operation.Product data sheet
1) Please refer to the power and energy vs. pulse repetition rate curves for typical values.
2) Higher repetition rates are available on request
3) Attenuation can be controlled by a few different methods: a) via PC user interface, b) by CAN register, c) by analog input (0-1V, real time).
4) Defined as the worst case ellipticity along the z-scan (+5xLRayleigh) of the beam.
5) At constant environmental temperature (temperature stability within +1C) after 30 min. from the start.
6) Measured within 10s time interval .
7) Measured within a 24h time interval with integration time of <5s. Environment temperature stability should be within +2C.
8) Indylit lasers are class 4 laser products. Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered laser light.
9) Technology is protected by international patents: LT6261 (B); JP6276471 (B2); US10038297 (B2); EP3178137; DK3178137 (T3); CN106575849 (B); PL3178137 (T3); LT6639 (B); LT2020 563