Industrial femtosecond laser for microprocessing
10W at 1030nm, 5W at 515nm, 450fs, 80kHz-1MHz
Extremely robust and stable
Adjustable repetition rate, pulse duration, power
High pulse energy and clean pulse shape
Passively air cooled
Maintenance-free & turn-key
Semiconductor and electronics
Double wavelength – endless possibilities
Indylit 10 is high energy air-cooled laser suitable for a variety of ultrafast applications.
The laser head features an entirely passively-cooled design (patent pending), ensuring high stability of the optical parameters such as pulse duration, beam pointing and power.
Its mechanical construction can withstand almost everything you can throw at it, making Indylit a new kind of industrial femtosecond technology.
Build-in second harmonics (SH) module provides wavelength extension enabling even more different material processing applications.Product data sheet
1) Please refer to the power and energy vs. pulse repetition rate curves for typical values
2) Attenuation can be control in a few different regimes: a) via PC user interface, b) by CAN register, c) by analog input (0-1V)
3) Defined as the worst case ellipticity along the z-scan (±5xLRayleigh) of the beam
4) At constant environmental temperature (temperature stability within +1C) after 30 min. from the start
5) Measured within 10s time interval
6) Measured within a 24h time interval with integration time of <5s. Environment temperature stability should be within +2C 7) Indylit lasers are class 4 laser products. Avoid eye or skin exposure to direct or scattered laser light 8) Technology is protected by international patents: LT6261 (B); JP6276471 (B2); US10038297 (B2); EP3178137; DK3178137 (T3); CN106575849 (B); PL3178137 (T3); LT6639 (B); LT2020 563